Visa for Sudanese
(A) When presenting the Sudanese, attach the document indicating the Sudanese.
(B) In the case of children under the age of 18 years of Sudanese origin, the following documents shall be attached:
(1) The parent’s consent in writing to the children’s travel
(11) Attach the Sudanese parent document
(C) No Objective Letter:
It is issued by the Permanent Mission of the Republic of the Sudan to the United Nation and is accredited by the Mission. It is used at the exit visa from the Sudan and is accredited by the Sudanese Foreign Ministry, all in case the son does not travel with his father.
Form of No Objective Letter please click HERE
* letter fees 24
Visa application for Sudanese Nationals who are holding American Passports and U.S. Travel documents must:
- Fill out (press here) Visa Application Form
- Provide one (1) passport sized photo
- Provide proof of Sudanese Nationality (Copy of Sudanese passport, Copy of Nationality Certificate, Copies of Parents Sudanese Passport or Nationality Certificate). If Applicant was not born in Sudan, he/she must furnish the Mission with his/her Sudanese birth certificate or his/her American birth certificate with a copy of the Parent’s Sudanese document.
- Fee of $54.00
- Application must be signed by the applicant.
- American Passport (must be valid for at least six (6) months).
Sudanese who are holding travel documents to re-enter the U.S.should also apply for an entry visa. Please note that copies of a Sudanese passport or U.S. Permanent Residence Card must accompany the visa application.
Applicants sending their applications by mail must furnish the Permanent Mission of the Republic of the Sudan to the United Nation with a return envelope with tracking no. (postage/shipment paid by the applicant) using one of the services listed below. Failure to send one may cause delay in the return of the passport (s).
- Federal Express (Fedex)
- Express Mail (USPS)
- Airborne Express
Please send Applications to:
- We only accept the following forms of payment:
If sending applications by mail:
Money Order (No Name)
If dropping applications at the Mission:
Money Order (No Name)
- All payments must be payable to Permanent Mission of the Republic of the Sudan to the United Nation.
The normal processing time for Visa Application may take 10-15 business days. Please allow sufficient time to process Visa applications.
- Please remember to write clearly and complete the entire application form. Failure to do so may result in a longer processing time.